Monday, March 19, 2012

Crispy Edamame


The crispy edamame recipe I tried yesterday was delicious!




I cooked them for 25 minutes, not 15, and stirred it about every 5 minutes. I reduced the cheese by quite a bit and added some crushed red pepper flakes (a little went a long way). Next time I might mix some wasabi and soy with the olive oil and skip the cheese. Panko could be subbed in for the cheese to add some texture, and hence vegan. ;) These little guys would be amazing on a salad. Maybe with some marinated tofu, hmm?

I ran in the rain a bit tonight, it felt great. (No, not just crossing the street from the metro...) I've also started doing push-ups daily because I want to try Cross-fit and not *totally* embarrass myself. I used to be strong, promise.
{Check out my guns! Hahaha...ridic}

On the other hand, I would still really like to not have my blouses be super tight in the arms. (Is this just me? Who do they make shirts for?)

How's the running weather where you are?

1 comment:

  1. That edamame sounds awesome - and easy to make, which is my style as of late. I bet made with wasabi and soy sauce they'd be awesome. Now I just need to find frozen edamame...

    ReplyDelete