Sunday, April 15, 2012

Book Club



Here in the mid-Atlantic it was a gorgeous day to flop oneself across a towel in the sun with a book after a nice long run. On my reading list is the May issue of Women's Health and You are an Ironman.

I came across this delish recipe for ceviche in Women's Health. I've never tried it before and it sounds perfect for a hot summer day! Or a hot April day ;)


I've been reading Ironman for the past week, and it covers personal quests to compete in races and, ultimately, Ironman. Some of the stories are so incredible, I've started to tear on the metro while reading at various points! I'm about half-way through it and highly recommend it.


Other great, inspiring books I've read recently are The Long Run & Into Thin Air. I'm also really looking forward to reading Drop Dead Healthy by A.J. Jacobs. If you haven't read his other works, put down the YA lit and get some!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment